This pack includes 9 math activities with a fun RAIN theme.
This pack is part of this money saving bundle: Monthly Math Activities
1. I can write the number that comes before and after. There are 4 sets of color coded cards, each identical except for their color border. Students need to write in the number that comes before the number given (numbers 1-11) on the left side and on the right for the number that comes after (numbers 0-10). These come on separate cards. You can use both sets or only the set of cards you need for your students.
2. I can play an addition game to practice adding. Choose which mat you want to use. The one with more spaces will take longer to finish than the one with less spaces. Easily differentiate the game by choosing which addition questions to ask. There are both horizontal and vertical equations included. You will need game pieces such as uniflx cubes as well as a die. If the student answers their addition question correct, they get to roll the die then move that many spaces. The first one to get to the end, WINS. Feel free to substitute subtractions problems to play this game as well. You can use the subtraction problems from the NEXT game easily.
3. I can subtract to solve equations- students solve the equation and put that rain of rain boots on the mat to show the correct answer.
4. I can subtract using counters- do your students need counters to solve subtraction? This is the activity for you! Laminate the pieces, then cut them apart. Allow your students to cross out the rain drops to help them solve the math sentence. There are 4 identical sets of games, each with a different color border. You do not have to use all the pieces, so pick and choose if you desire.
5. I can add to make a picture- there are 4 versions of this addition game. There are two mats for a two-leveled version. The plain mat is more difficult and the picture rich version is easier. I provided a number line on the bottom for student use. I print the mats on a double sided copy, then laminate. Take the addition mat and cut it apart. The borders on the puzzles match for easier student use and sorting abilities. There are 4 different addition puzzles to create.
6. I can subtract to make a picture- this activity has the exact same mats for the addition picture puzzles, but uses different cards. This means the subtraction questions are harder than most games, but this also means that you can mix and match the cards to further differentiate for your students that are subtracting. In addition, number lines are at the bottom of the mats to provide additional support.
7. I can match numbers to tens and ones- Take the cards and a dry erase marker. Have the student color in the 10 “rods” to match the number given. There are 4 matching sets of the same numbers, 1-20 for each color.
8. I can measure height. Students can use the provided rulers to measure the rain kids. There are two different rulers and different response sheets to level learning. One ruler uses numbers to measure while the other ruler uses numbers AND colors. Students can write in the number and/or color for those specific response sheets.
9. I can add and subtract. Add one side of the umbrella and subtract the other. Put them together to make a full umbrella. There are two versions. One version does not have the answer on it for self checking while the other does. For the second version without the answer, I suggest having your students use a dry erase marker to write the answer on each side of the card as they go.
⭐ Christmas Math Activities
⭐ Easter Math Activities
⭐ Fall Math Activities
⭐ Flower Math Activities
⭐ Groundhog Math Activities
⭐ Halloween Math Activities
⭐ Leaves Math Activities
⭐ Ocean Math Activities
⭐ Pumpkin Math Activities
⭐ Rain Math Activities
⭐ Spring Math Activities
⭐ St. Patricks Math Activities
⭐ Summer Math Activities
⭐ Thanksgiving Day Math Activities
⭐ US Symbols Math Activities
⭐ Veterans Day Math Activities
⭐ Winter Math Activities
⭐ Christmas Around the World Math Activities
→ Sharing Kindergarten Website
→ Facebook Page
Sign up for my newsletter and you will receive a THANK YOU freebie as well as exclusive freebies delivered to your inbox.:)
Sharing Kindergarten ©
There are no reviews yet.