I am a learner. I have a Bachelors and Masters degree in early childhood education as well as a specialist degree in Instructional Technology. My husband jokes that he still believes I will get that doctorate! I know I learn more teaching and in the blogging world that I ever learned in school.
I am a wife. I married an awesome man when 16 years ago. We had nothing when we got married and we have both worked hard and supported each other. I am confident God picked a mate for me way better than I could have ever picked for myself.
I am also a mommy! It was my dream to have a baby! After a two year struggle with lots of downs and a final up… we were blessed with a baby girl! That was 10 years ago and I thank God everyday day for her. I learn so much about teaching through her! She is my best student, of course!
When our daughter was 3 she told us “God is going to give me a sister when I am 4.” She told us this for months and months. And sure enough, when she turned 4, we were blessed with our second daughter. I was shocked that God and my doctor were able to get me pregnant again… but I am so happy to know that He delivered His promise.
They adore each other.
and in services training for schools.
Contact me at email@example.com
* Please note this information applies to all sites under the name of Sharing Kindergarten, including but not limited to Facebook, Pinterest, Google+, and Teachers Pay Teachers (all of which are herein referred to as the “site”).
The content (including photos) on the site are not to be used without my permission.
You are welcome to post about the site with links back to it. Please take a moment to leave a comment and link back to where you did so.
Pinners are always welcome at the blog and do not need my permission to pin images to Pinterest boards.
This policy is valid from December 5, 2009.
1. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact Mary by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
2. This site accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
3. The owner of this site is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner of this site receives compensation for her posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
4. Sharing Kindergarten is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Please note that all items that are featured on Sharing Kindergarten have been selected by me personally and are products that I have reviewed and recommend.
5. This site does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest that I am aware of.
6. This site offers links to other sites that it feels will have value to its readers. I do not have any control over other web sites and web pages, and am not responsible for their contents or their use. I disclaim any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of such web sites and web pages.
7. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Sharing Kindergarten against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of this site. You further agree to be responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content.
8. Sharing Kindergarten reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access constitutes acceptance of those changes.
All blog posts are the intellectual property of the author and are protected by international copyright law.
PRIVACY AND DATA POLICY
Here is where we tell you how we use any data you provide to us. We don’t ask for much, but we want you to know how we use it.
COMMENTS AND MAILING LIST
When you leave a comment or sign up for our mailing list, we ask for your name and email address, and possibly some other basic information. We do not sell or give away your personal information that you provide to us for leaving a comment or signing up for the mailing list. You can unsubscribe from our mailing list any time you want.
We use several user analytics programs (such as Google Analytics and Jetpack WordPress Plugin) to help us understand the performance of our website. We do not store the information these services collect, nor do we sell or give it away to anyone.
This Site is affiliated with AdThrive, LLC (“AdThrive”) for the purposes of placing advertising on the Site. AdThrive uses standard and widely-available tools for the placement and serving of ads, including those provided by Google, Inc. and its affiliates. We publish interest-based advertisements on the Site; that is, ads that are tailored to reflect your interests. To help understand your interests, AdThrive, Google and our other advertising partners will track your behaviour on our website and on other websites across the Internet using cookies.
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed. Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.