Hello and welcome. Thanks for visiting my site and learning more about me.
Mary is an enthusiastic and passionate Kindergarten teacher from Georgia with 18 years of experience. She holds a Master’s Degree in Early Childhood Education and an Educational Specialist Degree in Instructional Technology. In addition to teaching full-time, Mary finds joy in presenting to educators across the country for more than 14 years. She loves sharing engaging ideas, hands-on activities, and rigorous content that has worked with her own kindergartners through her website, https://sharingkindergarten.com/. Mary is committed to instilling passion in teachers because she believes that passion is truly the secret to increasing learning and achievement.
I am a learner. I have a Bachelors’s and Masters’s degree in Early Childhood Education as well as a specialist degree in Instructional Technology. My husband jokes that he still believes I will get that doctorate! I know I learn more about teaching and in the blogging world than I ever learned in school. I have received OG training and I am currently getting an endorsement in Dyslexia.
I am a wife. I married an awesome man 20 years ago. We had nothing when we got married and we have both worked hard and supported each other. I am confident God picked a mate for me way better than I could have ever picked for myself.
I am also a mommy! I have two daughters and they are my biggest blessing. Both are completely different which keeps my hubs and me on our toes.
I am a presenter. I love to come to local, state, and national conferences and in-service training for schools. You can find out more about this here.
You can contact me at email@example.com
* Please note this information applies to all sites under the name of Sharing Kindergarten, including but not limited to Facebook, Pinterest, Google+, and Teachers Pay Teachers (all of which are herein referred to as the “site”).
The content (including photos) on the site are not to be used without my permission.
You are welcome to post about the site with links back to it. Please take a moment to leave a comment and link back to where you did so.
Pinners are always welcome at the blog and do not need my permission to pin images to Pinterest boards.
This policy is valid from December 5, 2009.
1. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact Mary by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
2. This site accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
3. The owner of this site is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner of this site receives compensation for her posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
4. Sharing Kindergarten is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Please note that all items that are featured on Sharing Kindergarten have been selected by me personally and are products that I have reviewed and recommend.
5. This site does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest that I am aware of.
6. This site offers links to other sites that it feels will have value to its readers. I do not have any control over other web sites and web pages, and am not responsible for their contents or their use. I disclaim any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of such web sites and web pages.
7. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Sharing Kindergarten against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of this site. You further agree to be responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content.
8. Sharing Kindergarten reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access constitutes acceptance of those changes.
All blog posts are the intellectual property of the author and are protected by international copyright law.
PRIVACY AND DATA POLICY
Here is where we tell you how we use any data you provide to us. We don’t ask for much, but we want you to know how we use it.
COMMENTS AND MAILING LIST
When you leave a comment or sign up for our mailing list, we ask for your name and email address, and possibly some other basic information. We do not sell or give away your personal information that you provide to us for leaving a comment or signing up for the mailing list. You can unsubscribe from our mailing list any time you want.
We use several user analytics programs (such as Google Analytics and Jetpack WordPress Plugin) to help us understand the performance of our website. We do not store the information these services collect, nor do we sell or give it away to anyone.
This Site is affiliated with CMI Marketing, Inc., d/b/a CafeMedia (“CafeMedia”) for the purposes of placing advertising on the Site, and CafeMedia will collect and use certain data for advertising purposes. To learn more about CafeMedia’s data usage, click here: www.cafemedia.com/publisher-advertising-privacy-policy