Teaching Must Dos: Remember when you were told something invaluable teaching tips that not only made sense but also opened your eyes to make your time work smarter for you? These are invaluable tidbits you can’t afford to ignore. I compiled a list of all the teaching must-dos for you!
The List of All the Teaching Must Dos
- Must Dos for PrePlanning– This is a list of teaching tips for preplanning. Don’t waste your time with other things and end up stressed out.
- Must Dos for Meet the Teacher– Meet the teacher usually occurs during preplanning and before school starts. How can we make sure to do all the NEEDED things in this one small chunk of time?
- Must Dos for the First Day of School– The first day is always hard, almost impossibly so. But these Must Dos Steps will leave you ready and willing to tackle that hectic first day of Kindergarten.
- Must Dos for Parent Communication– One of the keys to a successful year is being a great communicator with parents. This list of Must Dos will help you work smarter, not harder to communicate.
- Must Dos for Hosting a Student Teacher– If you will be hosting a student teacher, click here. Student teachers can be a huge blessing, but it is smart to start them off strong. It is critical to know what you need to do to help them. Then, they can work to help you and your students.
- Must Dos for Mid-Year Planning– We get a few planning days in the school year that are like tiny drops from heaven. Here is how to get the most out of these days. Don’t bite off more than you can chew or don’t make the most out of your time.
- Must Dos for the Last Week of School– Since we start the year with a must-do, let’s end with one too. Even if you think you are not ready for this read yet, read! Why? sometimes it is good to know how to end the year so you can start the year even better.
Grow With Us
Your growth as a teacher doesn’t have to stop… join our newsletter family to get more tips, tricks, and advice. We all can grow together.
Click here or the image above to subscribe.