1. I can count and match numbers to 10 with a Treasure Map Count & Match, 6 colorful map options, 6 b/w map options- Students count and match 0-10.
2. I can show numbers many ways with a Treasure Map Number Sense with two differentiated math mats. One mat goes to 10 and one mat goes to 20.
3. I can fill the ten frame to 10-Students pick out a lock and fill in a ten frame to match.
4. I can match the ten frame- students match numbers on treasure chest and ten frames. 5 versions for individual play.
5. I can match the ten frame- students put ten frame pieces in matching treasure box- this is meant to be more of a small group activity. Numbers can range from 0-20 for differentiation.
6. I can graph the jewels. I can statement, jewels, and two graphs sheets are provided, including a blank graph for your personal jewels.
7. I can compare amounts. Students have a mat and ten frames.
8. Extra treasure chest, jewels, and such for those who don’t have access to treasure chests or jewels suggested.