Do you love the book Tops & Bottoms by Janet Stevens and need integrated, age-appropriate learning activities? These Tops & Bottoms learning activities are the perfect Kindergarten or First Grade resource to use with your class for integration activities. Students will love these hands-on, themed, and FUN skill-building activities centered around this book.
With these low-prep Tops & Bottoms activities, just print, laminate, and place in your centers or small group bins for easy student use. Students then complete the fun, engaging activities.
Here’s how some teachers can use these activities:
- Reading Comprehension game with 32 questions and answer key.
- Small group instructional groups and some as independent groups with sequencing printable.
- Writing center with 5 prompts and word walls.
- ABC Ordering cards and printable.
- Building Word Activity with CVC words grouped by vowels.
- Easy to use printables for early finishers or morning work like handwriting activity and sequence printables
- Match the Rhyme cards
This Tops & Bottoms Activities pack includes 62 pages with 8+ fun & engaging activities that are perfect for integrating the book If You Give a Dog a Donut:
❤️Sequence Cards and Printable
❤️5 Writing Prompts and 1 Word Wall
❤️Reading Comprehension Game
❤️Memory and ABC Order Game with Printable
❤️Building CVC Words- 4 versions
❤️Building CVCe words- 4 versions
❤️Write and Match Numbers 1-50 (4 versions
❤️Tops & Bottoms Sort for Veggies
What Others Are Saying:
“Great resource to use with this story! Students love playing the game.”
“I love this product!”
“Still loving this resource. Thank you!”
by Mary Amoson
Sign up for my newsletter and you will receive a THANK YOU freebie as well as exclusive freebies delivered to your inbox.:)
Sharing Kindergarten ©