The Very Impatient Caterpillar: Looking for a great set of tools to expand a great themed reading book, The Very Impatient Caterpillar!? You will love this easy-to-prep and fun-to-enjoy reading extension pack. These are activities to go with the book, The Impatient Caterpillar book.
This pack contains:
⭐4 Writing Activities with word wall with The Very Impatient Caterpillar
⭐The Very Impatient Caterpillar Reading Comprehension Game with 32 questions
⭐The Very Impatient Caterpillar Sequence Cards and Sheet
⭐Number and Letter Fill-in Worksheets
⭐Building words activity for initial blends with 3 printables
⭐CVC activity with color-coded vowels and 5 matching printables
THIS UNIT NOW INCLUDES THESE DIGITAL FILES:
This pack contains DIGITAL FILES to go with The Very Impatient Caterpillar book.
This pack is a digital copy of The Very Impatient Caterpillar pack I have here.
If you bought the pack above, redownload it to get all these digital activities included.
NOTE- This pack contains SEESAW and GOOGLE SLIDE items. These items are preloaded and ready to go. You will only have to add them to your learning platform and “give out” to students.
The activities are almost identical for both Seesaw and Google Slides, so you won’t use both. I am simply giving you digital options.
You will get this for Seesaw in 5 separate links:
1. Seesaw Writing prompts- 4
2. Seesaw sequencing activity
3. Seesaw letter writing (4 versions) and number writing (4 versions) differentiated prompts. (I say writing loosely. If students use this on a computer, it would become a typing activity.)
4. Seesaw blend matching activities (3 pages)
5. Seesaw CVC word matching activities (10 pages)
You will get this for Google Slides in 1 link:
(Each of these has a small picture directions link in the top corner.)
1. Writing prompts- 4
2. Sequencing activity
3. Letter writing (4 versions) and number writing (4 versions) differentiated prompts. (I say writing loosely. If students use this on a computer, it would become a typing activity.)
4. Blend matching activities (3 pages)
5. CVC word matching activities (10 pages)
by Mary Amoson
Sign up for my newsletter and you will receive a THANK YOU freebie as well as exclusive freebies delivered to your inbox.:)
Sharing Kindergarten ©