Do you love the book The Perfect Nest by Catherine Friend and need integrated, age appropriate learning activities? These The Perfect Nest learning activities are the perfect Kindergarten or First Grade resource to use with your class for both ELA and math. Students will love these hands on, themed, and FUN skill building activities centered around this book.
With these low-prep The Perfect Nest activities, just print, laminate, and place in your centers or small group bins for easy student use. Students then complete the fun, engaging activities.
Here’s how some teachers can use these activities:
- Reading Comprehension game with 36 questions and answer key.
- Small group instructional group and some as independent groups with sequencing printable.
- Writing center with 8 prompts and word walls on the pages.
- Work Building Activities for CVC words and -ll endings
- Easy to use printables for early finishers or morning work
- Vocabulary Words for whole group instruction (3 levels)
This Sprint themed pack includes 85 pages with 10+ fun & engaging activities that are perfect for the integrating the book The Perfect Nest:
– reading comprehension game board with 36 questions and an answer key.
– sequencing cards and printable
– 8 writing prompts with word walls on the pages
– CVC Word Matching with 24 words
– Word Family Matching with -all, -ell, -ill, -oss, -uss
– vocabulary cards
– number sense cards with 6 color coded options
– write and match to 50 with 4 options
– Fill in the Ten Frame game
– The Perfect Nest Art Project with templates
by Mary Amoson
→ Sharing Kindergarten Website
→ Facebook Page
Sign up for my newsletter and you will receive a THANK YOU freebie as well as exclusive freebies delivered to your inbox.:)
Sharing Kindergarten ©
There are no reviews yet.