Do you love the book Sneezy the Snowman by Maureen Wright and need integrated age-appropriate learning activities? These Sneezy the Snowman learning activities are the perfect Kindergarten or First Grade resource to use with your class for both ELA and math. Students will love these hands-on, themed, and FUN skill-building activities centered around this book.
With these low-prep Sneezy the Snowman activities, just print, laminate, and place in your centers or small group bins for easy student use. Students then complete the fun, engaging activities.
Here’s how some teachers can use these activities:
- Reading Comprehension game with 27 questions and answer key.
- Small group instructional groups and some as independent groups with sequencing printable. You will love the CVC word-matching activity.
- Writing center with 4 prompts and word walls.
- Ice Cream Scoops-themed math activity
- Easy-to-use printables for early finishers or morning work like folder phonics and sequence printables
- Vocabulary posters and pocket chart pieces
This Sneezy the Snowman Activities pack includes 71 pages with 8+ fun & engaging activities that are perfect for integrating the book Sneezy the Snowman:
This unit covers:
- ❄️Reading Comprehension game with 27 questions and answer key.
- ❄️Sequencing Cards and Printables
- ❄️Sneezy Cause and Effect Printables
- ❄️Writing Prompts- 4
- ❄️Cover It Up- counting game
- ❄️Ice Cream Addition activity
- ❄️Building Words Activity with color-coded vowel games
- ❄️Rhyming Words cards and Printables
- ❄️Vocabulary Words- 3 levels.
What Others Are Saying:
“A great book and great resources!”
“great sneezy resource!”
“This resource is so easy to use and has great flexibility to use with my littles.”
There are no reviews yet.