Looking for engaging, hands-on, and grade-level appropriate learning activities your students will LOVE for teaching the QU sound? This pack of QU worksheets and QU activities is the perfect Kindergarten and First Grade resource to use with your class for both ELA and phonics. Students will love these hands-on, engaging, and FUN skill-building activities and printables.
With these low-prep QU activities, just print, laminate, and place in your centers or small group bins for easy student use. Students then complete the fun, engaging activities. You can also use the whole group phonics instructional materials
Here’s how some teachers can use these activities:
- Whole Group Phonics Instruction with sound cards, phonics sheets, and more.
- Center time activities with some activities with differentiation options to integrate into reading
- Small group instructional group and some as independent groups
- Easy to use printables for early finishers or morning work.
Looking to dive into the digraph qu with more hands-on materials, printables, and results-driven materials? This pack will provide you with integrated, age-appropriate learning activities to cover sounds, formation, and phonics skills that include decodable content.
With these low-prep digraph qu activities, you can instruct phonics content with ease, and so much more. Students then complete the fun, engaging activities. You can get access to the outline and activities here.
Here’s what you need to know:
- OG Approach- these activities follow this approach
- Recipe for Reading Letter Order – this is needed since the letter packs build on themselves. Knowing the order will help your instruction and planning.
- Easy-to-use printables for early finishers or morning work that you can use with many levels of learning
- Decodable printables and matching readers are provided for each letter pack.
This digraph qu Activities pack includes 327 pages of fun & engaging activities that are perfect for Kindergarten learners:
❤️Colorful sound cards
❤️Black and white sound cards
❤️Color the /qu/ printable
❤️Uppercase Q visual discrimination
❤️Uppercase q visual discrimination
❤️Q, qu Handwriting
❤️Quilt ABC cards
❤️Alphabet writing sheets (4 versions) 2 versions
❤️Qq, qu sensory writing
❤️Phonics printables (3 days worth)
❤️qu chart for teacher and printable
❤️️Sight word cards
❤️Pocket chart words
❤️his and has printable
❤️qu and not qu printable
❤️Fluency drill strips
❤️Decodable reader with 2 options
❤️Rhyming Words with decodable words ONLY- two options
❤️CVC Word Building with Decodable Words
❤️CVC Word Building Building Mats and Printables – 6 options
❤️Multiple Meaning Words- 2 options
❤️Beginning Sound Center or Small Group Activity- with 72 decodable CVC words
❤️Mystery Letter Sound Learning Activity
❤️Middle Sound Word- filling in the vowels on CVC words
❤️Which Word Rhymes With… activity
❤️One or More Than One… using the letter S for more than one
❤️Build a Sentence ️and Read a Sentence, Find a Pic
I have included the older pack in this download.
by Mary Amoson
Sign up for my newsletter and you will receive a THANK YOU freebie as well as exclusive freebies delivered to your inbox.:)
Sharing Kindergarten ©