Grab amazing Back to School activities and back-to-school printables here. These are simple, engaging, and student-approved first week-of-school items perfect for Kinders or 1st grade. 11 products in this $$$ saving bundle. This HUGE set of learning resources is hands-on and FUN.
With this low-prep Back to School Activities and First Week of School bundle, you get 11 full products FILLED with themed activities to just print, laminate, and guide learning for easy student use. With so many options, there will be TOO MUCH to choose from.
Here’s how some teachers can use these activities broken down into 5 easy to guide lessons:
- Math- 10 activities with a school theme that includes number sense, simple counting, and even advanced skills to fit the needs of 1st-grade teachers.
- ELA- 7 sets of activities that can be utilized in 11 ways to build confidence and provide learning fun.
- Brown Bear Word Building- work on building color words in a variety of ways with this learning tool.
- Brown Bear Reader and Sequencing Cards- expand on the brown bear book with these printable and sequencing cards. I use this during the first week of school.
- Brown Bear Patterns- great to start the year with because even non-readers and those without school experience can use this activity.
- Praise Labels- check out this praise tool you can use ALL year. Print the labels at the start of the year and you are set to go. Place in student folders OR on students to celebrate great choices.
- There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed Some Books- What a fun book to begin the year with… and this learning pack will support integrating the book into learning activities with ease. Contains whole group and small group materials.
- If You Take a Mouse to School – Same as above but with a different first week of school book favorite. Contains whole group and small group materials.
by Mary Amoson
Sign up for my newsletter and you will receive a THANK YOU freebie as well as exclusive freebies delivered to your inbox.:)
Sharing Kindergarten ©