This is a set of Fine Motor Printables to help your little learners work on fine motor skills with simple printables.
You get an I Can Statement.
Each sheet has THREE different versions: an easier, medium, and harder version.
Each sheet also has a letter/sound theme to easily integrate into your curriculum.
1. Color the picture for Fine Motor
2. Color the letters for Fine Motor
3. Trace the letters for Fine Motor
4. Stickers or paint to form the letter for Fine Motor
5. Hole punch the letters on the right side for Fine Motor
6. Turn the page and practice cutting skills on the left side. Use the helping handprint to show the learners where to hold the paper to help their cutting.
by Mary Amoson
Sign up for my newsletter and you will receive a THANK YOU freebie as well as exclusive freebies delivered to your inbox.:)
Sharing Kindergarten ©
phonics | morning work | centers | literacy stations | homework | letters sounds | alphabet | phonics printables | word work | Alphabet word work | labeling