It has been just over a year since I began my blogging journey. I remember looking at my “stats” to see 25 people read my blog one day in December… I was like WOW!
Now, well… a few more people read my blog daily that the 25 from last year… and it warms my heart to read comments and feedback form you all. My goal has always been to share what I do, how I do it, and to give a lot of stuff away. Sometimes it is an idea, other times it is a printable, and every time it should be fun.
For 2013, my goal is to continue to maintain my blog. I may not post daily (but I try to do it pretty close to daily) but I will update it often. I am also still committed to giving away tons to you guys. Teachers needs freebies! I also have a few “plans” up my sleeves for some great products, some great opportunities for myself as an educator and mommy, and some aspirations as a teacher. I am never happy just “being” I like to be the best I can be!
I think my biggest freebies of the year have been my Dr. Jean ABC Cheers and my Phonics Sheets.
My goal is to continue these as “forever free.” And as always, a HUGE thanks to Dr. Jean for allowing me to use her cheers to give away to you guys.
I had a few (okay, so more than a few) successful posts.
My top 5 posts of 2012 are:
5. There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed Some Leaves Post– This was a shocker for me. I loved this unit and I guess you guys did too… This was one of my best sellers (even over the Halloween version) this year. There is also a freebie attached.
4. Dr. Jean Freebie– this is a favorite of mine as well as yours!
3. All Aboard Post about the Polar Express Plus Unit- I am not sure if you guys loved the product or the freebie, or both… but I know you guys loved this post.
2. Snap Word Post- about my most favorite sight word flashcards of all time! This was a shock “top post” but I am glad so many of you are getting to know these fantastic cards now.
1. My First Week Back post with images of my ready to go classroom
So, what to say now?
Please comment below on the kinds of posts YOU like to read about and see. It helps me to focus my energy on what you guys need as well as what I like to write about.
The Polished Teacher says
I love your freebies! They are fabulous! I really enjoy reading your center Saturday posts to get ideas of how your centers work in the classroom. Your phonics sheets are the greatest! Thanks so much! I can't wait to see more from your blog in the future!
I SOOOO appreciate your fantastic freebies. As a working mom of 2, it's hard to make ends meet. Discovering this blogging world and teachers like you has been a real blessing. Thank you for all you do!
Thank you for your freebies. I love the Old Lady series as well as the Laura Numeroff units. They make great Sub Plans.
Kim Chaiken says
We all love the freebies, who doesn't? I really enjoy any and all posts because you never know where the next great idea for your classroom will come from. Thanks for taking the time to make so many of our lives a little easier.