I typically blog everyday. Today I wanted give my amazing hubs a huge shout out. It is our 9th wedding anniversary.
He is my world, my heart, my soul, my truly better half. He makes each and every day better than the day before.
So, in honor of our amazing 9 year run…
here are the top 9 things I love about him. (I promise to get educational on another blog post.)
9. He buys all my clothes so I don’t have to. (I hate shopping.)
8. He remember everything I like and don’t like. He knows what I am going to order at what restaurant. He can bring me home the right item with my particular weirdness included.
7. He lets me work… he get how important it is to me to blog and to create. I usually work in my bed and he will watch TV beside me happily for hours. (Are you imaging all the children’s books and materials laying around my side… there is a lot!?!)
6. He never complains about my purchases for my classroom. He never says no to it and will even run out to get me things I need at the last minute.
5. Additionally, he listens to me talk about my classroom, my students, my parents, my problems, and ALL my complaints all the time.
4. He adores his daughter. And I don’t mean just a little bit or just when I am around. I mean he absolutely, completely LOVES his little girl. This makes me love him even more.
3. He is always thinking about me and ways he can make me happy. Sometimes it is a love note or a phone call, other times it is with a gift.
2. He takes care of me. Not because he has to, but because he wants to.
1. He is my God created sole mate.
What do you love about your spouse?